• Hello, my name is Linda,

I adore the very best quality clothes and lingerie and the finest fully fashioned hosiery. In addition to this I have some 70 pairs of extremely high heels ranging from 14cm - 18cm heel height.
    Unlike many typical stockings and high heel websites, most of my albums are taken doing everyday things, during everyday situations, in everyday locations.....this means that many of my albums are produced in public places. I understand and appreciate that a successful website has to deliver something for everyone and with over 300 high quality albums / vid-clips.....I'm certain that you'll find plenty to entertain you.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von simplybecause () aus folgendem Grund: Erstes Posting mit fetter Werbung - nein Danke.

• Linda, mit ein wenig Recherche hier im Board wirst du feststellen, dass Werbung für Webseiten hier strengen Regeln unterliegt. Es wäre schön, wenn du das berücksichtigst. Sonst tun wir das für dich.

Und nur 70 Paar Schuhe? Das ist wenig, finden wir. Aber du präsentierst sie wirklich gut!

Gruß
    Harald

Was immer du vorhast, tu es gleich. Es gibt nicht endlos viele Morgen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Inge-&-Harald ()