• Hi All!
    My name is Antonio, I'm Italian, 35 years old and I live in Bremen since beginning 2012. You can also call me Antonella if you want :h160: (as I also wrote in my nickname) and you will find the reason by looking at my profile on Flickr. I post here the link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/antonella_boots/

I hope you liked it...
    What I can only say is that everything has started in 2006 because of my huge fetish for the boots, and then my personality did the rest... :h140: but I still feel ok with my male gender and in fact I like women. I hope there will be the chance to better know each other stories later on, I will be glad to do it telling you mine. Unfortunately I apologize with all of you for not speaking German very well. I will try to do my best to follow and write in German, but I need your comprehension if sometimes I will not.
    I hope to find here a lot of good friends, and, why not, to meet and get out with people just for friendship... however you want to dress!
    I thanks all of you in advance, especially Frank (who I personally met just recently) who has very kindly suggested me to join this forum as a good starting point to find open minded people and relationships.

Viele Grüße!
    A.