Hi from Astrid

• Hi, I've just become a member here so wanted to introduce myself to you all. I'm Astrid an English model living in the beautiful Tenerife... I have a passion for nylons, pantyhose, stunning lingerie and very high heels... and I'm a terrible show off!

Once I learn how to post pics here (did I tell you I was blonde... :) I will post regularly... maybe I will need Franks assistance again...lol!

I understand German, but not the confidence to write it, so please be patient with me...lol!

Look forward to making lots of new friends here.......

lots of love Astrid xxx
    Link entfernt von Inge. Bitte keine Werbung in der Vorstellung

• it was a long way... fine, that you're here now ;)

Have a good time :)

btw...
    Please do not post an advertisement in your presetation... Inge has delete your link, because we have an extra category for advertisement.

Sexy High Heels, Dessous & Strumpfmode by high feelings

• It did feel like a long way... but good things never come easy...:-) Sorry for the link - old habits die hard...lol!!

love Astrid xxx

• Zitat von gina-ginelli-de

Hello Astrid- one more time :)

Another warm welcome from me- nice to see you here again!

Have fun on board :)

Thank you so much

Once I have got used to how to do things here I'm sure I'll have lots more fun...:-) At least I've mastered posting messages, next pics, that's where I'll struggle - I haven't even worked out how to attach the smileys.....LOL!!

Love Astrid

• Zitat von smrick

Hello Astrid, welcome on board!

What about the weather in Tenerife today?

smrick

Thanks Smrick!

Today the weather is sensational... very hot & clear blue sky, just like yesterday, the day before that, the day before that and many days before that....lol! It really is a wonderful feeling to wake up to it every day...............

Do you know Tenerife very well?

love Astrid

• Zitat von Astrid

...I haven't even worked out how to attach the smileys.....LOL!!

THATS quite easy! :) While writing a Message, even select one from the right by klicking on it! Or klick to (Weitere) to see more of our funny guys! :dance:

Greetings
    Harald

Was immer du vorhast, tu es gleich. Es gibt nicht endlos viele Morgen.

• Zitat von Astrid

Today the weather is sensational... very hot & clear blue sky, just like yesterday, the day before that, the day before that and many days before that....lol! It really is a wonderful feeling to wake up to it every day...............
    love Astrid

Hey Astrid!
    Warm welcome to you.
    Could you please send some greetings to that part of my family who's living on the north side of that beautiful island ?

hot and clear blue sky... sounds like I should visit them soon again :D

buenas noches
    tobi