Hallo

• Hallo an alle Boardmitglieder.

Sorry for typing in English, I'm from Belgium, I understand Deutsch, but I don't speak it that well... :(

Perhaps to make it up, a small pic of my girfriend in her Sky-309's:

Dateien

• res.jpg

(36,09 kB, 76 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Hello Yabe- welcome on board ;)

It´s absolutely Ok not to write in german, I think most of us will understand you.

I see you understood how to register here and where to introduce yourself in order to achieve complete user rights- although the instructions are in german language ;)

So maybe you´d like to say something more about you to complete your introdution and help us learning more about you and your girlfriend...?

However- have fun here!

btw: nice pic :)

**** QUEEN OF ANGUISH AND BLACK DEATH ****

• Zitat von Sarkan

Welcome "on board" and don´t worry, youre not the only member from belgium! So just feel like at home, but please don´t behave like at home. ;)

Sárkány

And, additionally, dont behave at home like we do here.... :rolleyes:

Harald

Was immer du vorhast, tu es gleich. Es gibt nicht endlos viele Morgen.

• Zitat von gina-ginelli-de

So maybe you´d like to say something more about you to complete your introdution and help us learning more about you and your girlfriend...?

btw: nice pic :)

Thanks all!

Well, I have been fascinated by high heels for a looong time, and I am very happy that I was able to introduce my girlfriend to wearing plateaus. Nothing in the world is as sexy as that...
    Now that she's ok with that, I decided to order some Pleaser shoes. However, the company in the US desired a minimum order of $ 250. As such, I ordered 11 pairs, kept the ones I liked the most, and am now selling the others on Ebay. :happy:
    So I'm kinda new to the whole thing, but am sure that this is a passion that will last forever! :pleasedb:

• Zitat von Yabe

[...] this is a passion that will last forever! :pleasedb:

Forever is a very long time indeed :D -- but in all likelyhood, you're probably right. :happy:

I'll take this opportunity and extend my greetings to you as well, hoping you'll have oodles of fun around here. We're a crazy bunch, but quite lovable at that ;)

Best regards,
    Chris.

Δέν ελπίζω τίποτα.
    Δέ φοβούμαι τίποτα.
    Είμαι λέφτερος.

• I want to welcome you in our board and have a lot of fun together with us.

Your manner to buy shoes is very interesting and you have solved the problem to get the right size. :D

But the proposed solution from smrick is easier and faster!

• Zitat von Fatal

I want to welcome you in our boars [...]

(Sorry, I simply cannot resist that one ;) )

Boars sind nämlich ... Wildschweine, genauer Eber/Keiler :D

Mit anderen Worten: :saukram:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled madness :happy:

Best regards,
    Chris (who knows everyone just loves a smartass :rolleyes: )

Δέν ελπίζω τίποτα.
    Δέ φοβούμαι τίποτα.
    Είμαι λέφτερος.

• Hello Yabe and Yabe's girlfriend - welcome!
    I'm sure you gonna have some fun in this lil board, you will have fun here anyway :)
    Wow, you ordered from Pleaser directly, spending 250 $!? Did you win the lottery before that?
    Well it is much easier to order at https://www.high-feelings.de/, they are very fast, I nearly received my shoes BEFORE I ordered them. :D
    best regards from the deep South by
    Mudman